Hanoi Golden Legend Hotel
DAY 1: HA NOI - BAI TU LONG BAY – KAYAKING - VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
12:00 Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations
12:45 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13: 15 Enjoy the lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14.45: Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by kayaking
15.30-16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use the sauna for no extra cost.
17:00 -18:30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 free
17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
19:00 Enjoy set menu dinner on board
21:00 Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
The bar is open late to serve you.
Overnight at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE - HA NOI
06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi - A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck.
Tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Light breakfast is served.
07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
Note: There are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
09:00 Check out time.
Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
The cruise staff will transfer your luggage into our lounge for you.
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:45 The boat arrives to the pier.
In Vietnam we never say “Goodbye” we always say “See you again”
- Accommodation on Board
- Meals on Board: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Brunch with fresh sea food, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English/French Speaking Guide on Board
- Shuttle Bus transfer from hotel in Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi
- Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above