Hanoi Golden Legend Hotel
Arguably one of the most compelling destinations in the world naturalheritage Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay makes up southern edge of Ha Long Bay that still receives very few visitor. Words seemingly fail to fully describe the beauty of its majesty, mystery. Relentlessly spectacular incredible rock formations rise out of mirrored jade-green water. These are pristine places with unique ecosystem that are rarely visited.
Discerning travelers have been long allured by the splendid sights of the archipelago which is not only composed of untouched natural beauty, cultural values, but also of the great significance of its biodiversity. Mysterious stalagmite caves and grottoes, islets and white sandy beaches will no doubt that Lan Ha Bay is a perfectly alternative destination to overcrowded Halong Bay.
A thrilling day tour marvels at the hidden splendors of idyllic Lan Ha Bay of Cat Ba archipelago and remote Halong Bay in style and comfort that only 3- day trippers can do. Daily departure from Hanoi
- 6 hours cruise on deluxe boat
- Marvel over spectacular seascapes
- Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming on secluded white-sandy dunes
- Visiting genuine floating village of indigenous fisherfolks
- Group of 8 people riding a comfortable limousine
07.15 – 07.45: Met by tour guide with a chauffeur-driven limousine at your hotel and start 150km road journey via 5B expressway to Cat Ba island.
10.30: ARRIVE BEO HARBOR, CAT BA ISLAND
Welcome aboard on our private junk. After safe briefing, cruise through tranquil Lan Ha Bay wends among other-worldly karsts foundation and open up views of one stupendous seascape after another toward isolated Halong Bay that take your breath away.
11.30: EXPLORE HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR ROWED-BOAT RIDE
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons.
12.30: LUNCH ON BOAT
Lunch is served with Vietnamese fusion cuisine in the restaurant aboard while amazing landscapes that are always in views through expended windows.
14.00: SWIMMING, RELAXING ON A DESERTED SANDY BEACH
Amidst a maze of towering Limestone Mountain, Three Peach beaches offer clean and calm water. That is paradise for swimming and relaxing.
15.00: SAVOUR SUNSET AFTERNOON TEA
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset. Passages of the biggest oat villages of Halong Bay where the indigenous fisherfolks that have been living on for centuries. The smoke of firewood
cooking rises out of tinny kitchen and children wave to welcome you to their world – ending your cruise in a memory that you won’t soon forget.
Disembark for a comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi.
19.00: ARRIVE IN HANOI
Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Tour ends.
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 6 hours cruise
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak/ bamboo-boat ride, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Beverages, tips and other personal expenses
- Vegetarian menu on request
- Booster-car seat is available (on request)
- Swimming or kayaking excursion may be cancelled by weather conditions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subjected to change by weather
1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
Price per person